Thanks to Carol Yeager, i was invited to help facilitate some of the activities of the NorthWest Open Course on Openness in Education from March 10-15, 2014. More information can be found at the Manchester Metropolitan University Cross-Institutional Open Education Week initiative website.
Day 2 Tuesday 11th March – What is Open Education all about?
Facilitators: Kathrine and Lenandlar
- Q1 What does openness and open education mean to you?
- Q2 Why does openness matter?
- Q3 What/How/Where do you share?
- Q4 How can we become more Open (in our practice or sharing our learning?)
- Q5 Do you use Open Source Software? Pls give details of what tools/platforms you use?
- Q6 What stops people from sharing their work? Or what are the benefits of sharing?
Thanks once again to the NWOER team for the opportunity.